Because of how the Plays App is currently built, there can be some folders that aren't affected in the normal un-installation process. Here is the best method to find them so you can delete them manually:
- Ensure that the Plays Beta App is uninstalled. You can do that just by going to "App & Features" or "Add/Remove Programs" in your Windows Settings.
- Once it is uninstalled, press the Windows Key + R to open the Run Command.
- Type in the following and press OK: %appdata%
- This will open a window showing the Roaming Appdata directory.
- Find the folder labeled "Plays" and delete it.
- Then using the Windows Directory, go back to the main Appdata folder, and choose Local
- In the Local Appdata folder, find the folders "plays-ltc", "plays" and "SquirrelTemp". Delete those.
- You're finished removing all the associated folders. You can now reinstall the Plays App!