Some recording problems can be fixed by doing a clean installation of the latest NVIDIA Graphics Driver to restore outdated or corrupted video driver components, and then restart the computer after the driver installation is completed.
NVIDIA offers an easy way to perform a clean installation of your drivers. Here's how to proceed:
- Head to the DOWNLOAD SECTION of the NVIDIA website to select and download the NVIDIA driver for the operation system version you're using. Select GeForce on Product Type field and the Product Series and Product that match your NVIDIA video card. If you're unsure of what video card is installed on your computer, click here. Also select Standard and Game Ready Driver (GRD) on Windows Driver Type and Download Type fields, respectively. Then hit the SEARCH button to go to the download page.
- Once you have downloaded the GeForce driver installer, double-click on it to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until presented with the Installation options window.
- Select the box labelled Custom (Advanced) then hit Next.
- On the next screen, you will be given a choice of components to install (These should all be ticked by default, and if you are unsure, leave them that way)
- Under the Select driver component box, tick the box Perform a clean installation and hit the Next button.
- Wait for the driver installation to get completed, then restart your computer! The issue may persist if you don't restart the computer after doing the clean installation.